“Huge rooms with 2 king size beds and pull out couch.”

Aspire Gettysburg Hotel
Ranked #20 of 28 Hotels in Gettysburg
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Good location right down the road from the battlefield. My suggestion to the managers is to train the front staff on the surrounding area. If you go to Gettysburg, I feel the staff should know the location of the battlefield and the museum.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Marie C
T C B, Manager at Aspire Gettysburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Dear Emily V,

Thanks for your candid feedback. We are pleased to read that you found our location accessible to the battlefield. We are located only about a mile from the Gettysburg National Military Park.

Since your review we have provided a training program for our Front Desk staff to help them stay informed on our local area and attractions.

Thanks again for staying with us. We are looking forward to the chance to have you as our guest again.

There are newer reviews for Aspire Gettysburg Hotel

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We had a great room, with a lot of space -- 2 king size beds and a sleeper sofa, all for a very affordable price. The overall space of the hotel was nice, although we didn't really explore. The location is great, only a few miles from downtown Gettysburg and several buildings and facilities on the property, including an "adventure" park with mini golf, arcades and go karts, although it is only open May-October.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emily V
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Hotel hosted a group Bears, Bikers and Mahem4 which was a group of gay men into bondage. They had run of the Hotel and most were dressed in nothing but leather jock straps roaming the hotel being openly affectionate with one another and participating in sex acts in the pool, I always and lounge. It was an embarrassment for families at the Hotel. Their vendor area where sex toys were openly displayed and their "Private Party" area where areas were set up for sex acts was in a location that these families and their children had to pass to access the lounge, snack and gift shop and restaraunt. The hotel staff allowed this even though complaints were made.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
8  Thank F T L
Reviewed March 29, 2014

when arriving at the hotel on March 29, 2013 they wer hosting a convention of the gay community, I do not have the problem with this type of convention, and found the majority of the population very pleasant and nice. But to my shock while sitting in the lobby two men came through with one and hand cuffs being lead by a leash, that was disturbing enough, but right after that a man came through with just a cloth over his private parts and is total butt hanging out. I would not stand for this even if it was a women on a leash or a women with her butt hanging out. I am glad that my grandchildren was not with us. I really blame the management on this for not controlling this type of behavior.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank J P
Reviewed March 2, 2014

From the moment I called and talked to Thomas B who gave me top notch customer service. I stayed in the suite & it was very, very nice. I was impressed that it had 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 king beds that were very comfortable & a sitting room. Great price & close to all attractions. I met Thomas B on several occasions while staying the weekend & he went out of his way for us. The only downfall was the pool was far away from our room. Overall, very happy & Thomas B you rock. Would highly recommend my friends to this hotel & to ask for Thomas B. I had to reschedule twice and left a message. He returned my call & just took the extra step. I did not use the pool or fitness center so I can not comment on those amenitiies

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank dolphingal24
Reviewed December 24, 2013

This place is just average. Average room ( updated and clean bedding was a plus), bathroom was not cleaned, the shower was cracked tiles, the shower head dripped and the door came within two inches of hitting the toilet. Very cramped. The hotel was okay, no real decor and the halls were somewhat dark as well. The location was okay, at the edge of town. Average place in Gettysburg. Would not necessarily recommend. Not the worse place you could stay but definatly not luxury by ANY means.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PeTTer K
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stayed for four days on a business conference in October and could not have been happier. Our room was large, clean and comfortable (and a great price point - so unusual these days). The staff was friendly, competent and went out of their way to meet the needs of all attendees. The food was super - some of the best meals we've ever eaten at conferences and we go to three or four annually all over the East Coast.
We would recommend Aspire without hesitation for business or personal travel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business