“Stale Candy”
Review of Sweeet!

Sweeet!
Ranked #4 of 15 Dessert in Gettysburg
Good for: Families with children
Description: Open Every Day! Located in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania on the corner of Baltimore and Middle Street, one block from Lincoln Square, across from the Adams County Courthouse. From traditional, old fashioned candies to local specialties, to new and awesome candies, you'll never lack for something sweeet! Over 1000 types of sweeets, including Pez, Dots, Wax Bottles, Tequila Pops (with worm), Goetz, Sour, Gummies, snacks, like chips, nuts, pretzels, ice cream and donuts, and to wash it all down, a variety of cold drinks from Coca Cola, Pepsi, RC and Moxie in glass bottles to coffee drinks, energy drinks, specialty drinks like Bacon Soda, Cucumber Soda, Buffalo Wing Soda and just plain old water, plus gifts! Magic 8 Balls, Lunchboxes, Pinatas, Pez Sets and Mucho Hello Kitty!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Stale Candy”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This place is close to the square and I had a sweet tooth. Loved the nostalgic candy select, BUT most everything I tried was pretty stale. Disappointed. and threw most away. Price is definitely not worth it.

Visited October 2013
cindycindyfox, Owner at Sweeet!, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Oh, no! I am SOOO sorry to hear that.

Please tell me which candies you had issue with, so I can check our shelves, because that is DEFINATELY not our norm. With over 1400 kinds of candies, we may miss an occasional date code, but we are always glad to give a replacement or refund on any problem.

I hope you will take the time to communicate with me and confirm that it was our store and not another, because that is just NOT an issue we usually have. Our customers usually exclaim over how soft and fresh our 50 kinds of Taffy are and we take great care to keep on top of all of our date codes.

I welcome you back at any time and will be glad to give you a replacement.

Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“Great candy store”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was a delightful stop - we were able to find things that were not available in most candy stores. Some classic items along with a TON of different kinds of pop that we can't get at home and a great selection of taffy.

Not the best candy store I have been in - but neat, fun and super friendly staff.

• Visited September 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Cute Candy Store”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

If your sweet tooth is tickling you then this is where you need to go. They offer a wonderful selection of candy and little knick knacks that you can take home to your kids or friends. If you are looking for old tyme sodas and interesting energy drinks then you can find them here as well.

• Visited October 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Average”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I saw that this was way up top in ratings on trip advisor so my family & I went to see what it was all about. Whoever gave this 5 stars must not have ever been to a candy store before. It was just average. I have been to many much better than this.

Visited September 2013
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Wow!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Our family ventured in after driving past many times and the selection was amazing. My husband and I saw candy we forgot we loved in the 1980s! You can find things here you thought they stopped making. What a great find.

• Visited September 2013