“Fantastic”

Cuisines: American
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Who needs a 5 star rating. We googled restaurants in Gettysburg and this quaint diner came up. Decided to check it out. Wow. Staff is very friendly and provide excellent service. Nice small town atmosphere. Away from the tourist crowd. I could not believe the prices. Cheap! Food was great and portions were huge. I recommend people to get off the tourist trail and check out this diner. You will be glad you did.

• Visited October 2013

Thomasville, Pennsylvania
“Good local food on a budget”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I am a frequent flyer at West Side and am a fan of their chicken wraps and soups which are always changing on the specials. There are few reasonably priced restaurants in Gettysburg so for a good cheap meal it's worth it to venture a little out of the way

Baltimore, Maryland
“Stirfry heaven”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We were told to try this place out. So good and so cheap. I would recommend that everyone goes there. Now I am craving a glass of chocolate milk and some stirfry.

Tallahassee, Florida
“Umm, it was ok...”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My family and I went to the West Side Diner early afternoon. The food that we ordered was just ok. The waitress was super nice and attentive though.

BALTIMORE
“Awesome food, cheap eat!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

The ladies were welcoming and sweet. Our 4.00 burger was delicious, with crisp lettace, tomatoe and onion. The fries were nice and hot. Even the mayo was better for some reason. $20.00 for 4x people. I spent $43.00 last night for horrible Red Robin. Should have drove the extra 20 miles for this joint. And we still had a little food left.