“Worst haircut of my life”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Gettysburg Day Spa

Gettysburg Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Gettysburg Day Spa is a full-scale spa experience in downtown Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. We have created a modern salon and spa in an historic civil war property offering touch, rest, relief from stress and improvement of health and well being. We are perfectly suited to your busy lifestyle and offer a wide range of services in hair, skin, nail and body care that will pamper your body and indulge your senses.
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worst haircut of my life”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

Hair stylist did not face me towards the mirror once so I had no idea what she was doing to my hair. She chopped it all off and it looks ridiculous. Nothing good to say about the salon.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Peiran01

Jersey City, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Professional and kind service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I treated my husband to a massage during our getaway weekend in Gettysburg. I decided to get a manicure while I waited. Ignascio (sp.) took his time with my manicure knowing that my husband would be a while. He even brought me water while I was having a cough attack! Thought everything was first class. My husband enjoyed the massage as well!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank M R
Nashua, New Hampshire
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Worst manicure”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

This was hands down the worst gel manicure I have ever had... I left with polish all over my cuticles and bubbles all in the polish... Had to have them redone at a different salon...

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Christine C
wv4x4
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Okay...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We did the couples massage. Both massages were great and the rooms comfortable. I did find it to be a bit overpriced based on past experiences. This place is seems to be trying very hard to be something they are not.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank John S
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“What a waste of a day!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I received a gift certificate for the day spa to use on our upcoming anniversary trip. I booked a hair and nail appointment. The staff was friendly for the most part. The manager came over to the woman doing my hair and proceeded to chastise her about the nails she did for a wedding the day before. I felt it was very unprofessional to have that conversation in front of a customer. My hair turned out HORRID!! I'm a natural blonde and wanted it dyed my natural color to cover previous highlights and have new highlights added. Well, it turned out a hideous brassy red and instead of offering to correct it, she blamed it on the lights. The lighting in the salon have nothing to do with it. It's awful. My pedicure was grossly over-priced for lousy chairs that barely work n they have to hold the cushion so u don't fall when you sit down. The polish was thick and old and chipped within the day. The woman could barely paint my nails because she was nursing the huge leg tattoo she just got and had her leg propped up. In all, it was a terrible experience. I wasted my day and too much money. My hair is ruined and my young daughter does much better pedicures. I would definitely not recommend this place to anyone.

Visited March 2013