“Perfect way to tour the Battlefield!”
Review of GettyPeds

GettyPeds
More attraction details
Owner description: GettyPeds is a scoot coupe, scooter, and electric bicycle tour and rental company. We offer many different tour options as well as hourly rentals.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Can't say enough good things about GettyPeds, from start to finish. The staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating, the scooters are perfect for touring the battlefield area and fun around town too. We rented one scooter and one two-seat "ScootCoupe" which drew an incredible amount of smiles, waves, and picture taking. We initially thought we would be out for two hours but the staff just said to call if we needed more time. We were having so much fun, the two hours were up and we hadn't even made to the site of the Gettysburg address. A quick phone call to the store and we extended our rental for another hour. Definitely the best money spent for a day in Gettysburg.

2  Thank davidkeninitz

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Forget getting on and off of buses or wandering around in your car! My family (Two adults, two kids 8,5) rented two coupes and had an absolute blast. The three hour tour went by too fast and the staff was not only knowledgeable, but accomodating as well. When my 8 year old asked about Devil's Den, Bill took him down to see it, even though it wasn't part of the normal tour. They provided a light snack and bottles of water. The vehicles were safe and comfortable, and the guides made sure we were safe when crossing main roads. We wouldn't do it any other way!!!

2  Thank Jason H
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Rented 2 scoot coupes for the family to take the battlefield tour. Staff was excellent and gave thorough instructions on operation of the scooters. During the tour the owners were right there to make sure you had everything you needed and were having a good time. Bill the licensed guide was AWESOME!!! Made out 7 year old sons day and made him part of his battlefield tour. Can't say enough good things about these folks. Great way to tour the battlefield and a blast getting around. Go see them if your looking for a fun and interesting departure from the normal bus tour

2  Thank Cptkob
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I cannot say enough good about this establishment and tour. I went on this tour Saturday July 20, 2013. The family owned business is informal, friendly and extremely customer service oriented.

I took my twelve year old son, not knowing how it would go over with him. He loved the scooter coupe, and our tour guide Bill went to great efforts to assure that my son stayed engaged and interested in this tour.

It was also a wonderful touch that energy drinks and cold water were provided throughout the tour.

Josh, one of the owners, accompanied our tour, and stayed with our belonging to safeguard them. He also was continually asking us if there was something more we wanted to see. You just can't find this level of customer service these days.

1  Thank UtahJD
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is a MUST DO! My husband and I did this yesterday and had an awesome time. It is owned by the nicest family. Our tour guide Joe was the best guide of any tour we have taken! He was so passionate and had a love for the battlefield! Wanted to rent them again today, but the weather looks a little iffy. Will definitely do this again with Gettypeds

1  Thank Jodi O

Been to GettyPeds? Share your experiences!