“lots of fun”

Gettysburg Ghost Lab
Ranked #73 of 108 things to do in Gettysburg
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is fun, especially for the kids. We took the "less scary" version but our grandson (age 9) was sufficiently frightened. Staff was very friendly and the gift shop was well stocked. We did not visit the diorama, but there are several smaller versions around the gift shop, which were well done and told the story.

There are newer reviews for Gettysburg Ghost Lab

Reviewed August 28, 2013

A huge waste of our money. Tacky, fake and completely a joke. Yet another way of people commercializing a beautiful hostoric town. Save your money and skip this place.

5  Thank Scott D
Michelle V, Manager at Gettysburg Ghost Lab, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

I'm sorry you feel this way. This was designed to be for families. I hope that you come back.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went here with my daughter and had a blast. Wasn't super scary but it made us jump a couple of times. The story was good but the special effects were a bit corny. Don't expect to see blood and gore, but go with an open mind and you will have fun.

3  Thank Robert E

We are glad that you had a great time. What was your favorite part?

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had free passes to this attraction since we stayed at artillery ridge campground. If we had paid to see this, I might have been kind of angry. Since it was free, the unbelievable cheese factor was kind of fun. We took the family friendly version of the tour. It scared our 9 and 11 year olds plenty. They were screaming with real fear by the end of it.

Don't tell my sceptic husband, but I saw a very bright orb here. ;)

3  Thank Laurita64112
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Overall the attraction was great! I had a blast going through it. I recommend this attraction to everyone! They have a scary version along with a family friendly version which is toned down for kids. It was a well done, thought out attraction. It was a nice break from the more educational side of Gettysburg. The staff there was very friendly too.

5  Thank annon1237

I'm glad that you had a good time at the Ghost lab. What was your favorite part? We hope to see you back.