“Great place!”
Review of Gettysburg Cupcake Cafe' - CLOSED

Gettysburg Cupcake Cafe'
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Gettysburg Cupcake Café specializes in delicious cupcakes, along with high quality espresso and coffee drinks. We offer a lunch menu that will include gourmet Panini sandwiches and soup. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly, relaxing atmosphere to make your visit enjoyable. We are located in the heart of historic Gettysburg near the corner of Baltimore Street and Steinwehr Avenue. You can't miss our building. It is the only pink house in in the area. Come in and visit us!
White Oak, Pennsylvania
“Great place!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Me and my brother was here on the 5th of July 2013. It is small inside and doesn't have a big selection of cupcakes but it was worth it though. I had just 1 M&M cookie and he had a cupcake and they were great. This was one of the better M&M cookies I ever had in my life. It was also well priced to. The staff, including the girl who was our cashier, was extremely friendly with us and I would go back here again!

• Visited July 2013

“cute spot”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

great cupcakes! would come back again. cupcakes abut small wish they were larger, but superior taste and presentation!

• Visited July 2013
Kennewick, Washington
“An enjoyable Afternoon Snack”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We visited the Gettysburg Cupcake Cafe during our visit to Gettysburg on June 25, 2013. The pleasant staff and unique decor of the cafe were quite enjoyable. The variety of delicious cupcakes and sandwiches that are offered provided an excellent selection, and our choices were delicious! Great experience! Thank you! Tom and Cleda Galioto, Kennewick, WA.

• Visited June 2013
“Great location incredible staff and The Best Cupcakes in America”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Debbie and I ended several nights with goodies from the Cupicake Factory. Indulge and have your cake and eat it!

Mount Vernon, Texas, United States
“The best cupcakes!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We found this place through TA and wanted to give them a try while on vacation. The cupcakes looked so good that we couldn't decide on a couple so we got one of each. They were all amazing! There was a perfect balance of frosting, filling and the cupcake. I like how they used different types of frosting a to fit the type of cupcake. My husband and kids loved the chocolate type cupcakes (I can't remember exactly the names) while I LOVED the lemon poppy seed with berries. So good! If we ever make it back to Gettysburg we will be stopping here again.

1 Thank Ashley J