“Amazing!!”
Review of Gettysburg Cupcake Cafe' - CLOSED

Gettysburg Cupcake Cafe'
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Gettysburg Cupcake Café specializes in delicious cupcakes, along with high quality espresso and coffee drinks. We offer a lunch menu that will include gourmet Panini sandwiches and soup. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly, relaxing atmosphere to make your visit enjoyable. We are located in the heart of historic Gettysburg near the corner of Baltimore Street and Steinwehr Avenue. You can't miss our building. It is the only pink house in in the area. Come in and visit us!
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We LOVED these cupcakes. Our family decided to buy one of each and try them all. There wasn't one that we didn't like. The staff was very friendly and the cafe was very cute and clean. I can't wait to visit again

1  Thank MandyS28

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

This was a great little place to stop in and have some lunch and some cupcakes! My wife and I really enjoyed ourselves here and reccomend to anyone in town. The staff were very friendly!

1  Thank Bigpigs
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Some of the best cupcakes I had ever had. Very moist cake. The icing was not too sweet. Just right. Pricey

1  Thank dawnk1972
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The cafe was only steps away from our B&B so we decided to check it out. We got 2 of their "day old" chocolate peanut butter cupcakes and a turkey guacamole panini. Both were very good. Despite that the cupcakes were the day old version, they were still very moist. I also enjoyed the fact that they were sweet, but yet not sickeningly sweet. The panini was flavor packed and delicious too.
Definitely a good place for a quick meal or snack.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My eldest adult daughter is an amateur "cupcake maven", so any cupcakes I have are held up to a high standard and compared to hers. Many fall flat, either in an overly buttery frosting, or in a flavorless cake. Often the cake is dry. Not so with this place. I had the Red Velvet and took an Orange Cream to go. My 11 year old daughter had a chocolate and a peanut butter. I didn't taste hers, but mine were both excellent. A nice, moist, flavorful cake, a well balanced frosting, and a pretty presentation. The shop in general is very cute. It would be a great little place to meet a friend for coffee and a birthday cupcake. I can see that this place might get very crowded inside, but there is also seating outdoors. It appears to be wheelchair accesable as well. A nice little place.