“Cupcakes were excellent!”
Review of Gettysburg Cupcake Cafe' - CLOSED

Gettysburg Cupcake Cafe'
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Gettysburg Cupcake Café specializes in delicious cupcakes, along with high quality espresso and coffee drinks. We offer a lunch menu that will include gourmet Panini sandwiches and soup. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly, relaxing atmosphere to make your visit enjoyable. We are located in the heart of historic Gettysburg near the corner of Baltimore Street and Steinwehr Avenue. You can't miss our building. It is the only pink house in in the area. Come in and visit us!
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stopped for a snack after touring the battlefield. We each had a different cupcake, and all were excellent. They do have light food as well, but we didn't try anything other than the delicious cupcakes!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were killing time before our Gettysburg tour and decided to grab a light lunch at the store. I was looking forward to trying a cupcake after lunch. I had ordered a turkey sandwich with guacamole and, I believe, some chipotle on it. It was most incredible sandwich I have ever eaten. Super tasty, and the bread was toasted perfectly. Service was excellent as well, as all the staff I encountered were very friendly and offered a smile. Very clean and adorable place. I had two cupcakes after lunch, and both of them were divine. I liked the fact that the frosting was not overly sweet. I cannot wait to visit Gettysburg again, simply for this place!

1  Thank HikerEllie
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The cafe is small but charming and the staff friendly. Their cupcakes are the best I have ever had. The icing is not overly sweet and has a fluffy, light texture. Every bite is a little of bit of heaven. The cupcakes here range from normal to different. Love their chocolate chip cookie dough cupcake!!!!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Cupcakes were excellent , store nicely decorated ... The help was very nice but a little overwhelmed the store was busy, the cupcakes where worth the wait!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Stopped in the other night for a treat, and I have to say, the cupcakes are out of this world! Went back today for lunch. The roast beef sandwich and tomato soup were awesome. Very friendly staff. This will be one of my stops while in Gettysburg.