“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Gettysburg Cupcake Cafe' - CLOSED

Gettysburg Cupcake Cafe'
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Description: Gettysburg Cupcake Café specializes in delicious cupcakes, along with high quality espresso and coffee drinks. We offer a lunch menu that will include gourmet Panini sandwiches and soup. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly, relaxing atmosphere to make your visit enjoyable. We are located in the heart of historic Gettysburg near the corner of Baltimore Street and Steinwehr Avenue. You can't miss our building. It is the only pink house in in the area. Come in and visit us!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

If your in Gettysburg looking for a good place to go for Coffee or anything sweet Gettysburg Cupcake Cafe is definitely the place to go! I recommend it to all my friends who visit annually.

Visited September 2012

Westminster, Maryland
“sweet cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great little cupcake shop. The cupcakes were tasty, attractive and we wanted more! Really fine service.

Visited June 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“The only place to go for cupcakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

After having a bad experience at another cupcake shop near the square in town, I just had to visit the GCC on my last trip. I am not a picky girl, and the cafe met all my expectations. The cafe is actually inside a newly renovated house, and the owners did a great job at fixing it up and making it feel welcoming. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. They have about 5 or so different cupcakes they offer always, and then a "special" cupcake of the week. I chose the cookie dough cupcake and it was so delicious! I paired my cupcake with a freshly made iced mocha that was so smooth and creamy. The GCC offers inside as well as outdoor seating in the summer. The staff and owners seem to really care that their customers are pleased. The owner was walking around conversing with diners and the staff asked every person how their meal/cupake was when they were finished and if they needed anything else. They are a new business trying to earn respect of their customers, and I can tell you they got mine. I also wanted to mention they have a large drink and sandwich menu as well. Do not miss!

• Visited July 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
“THE cupcake shop to visit in Gettysburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

During a late-night visit to one of the other bakeries in Gettysburg near the square and receiving a rock-hard red velvet, we called The Gettysburg Cupcake Cafe to make sure it was still open. Lucky for us it was and we dumped our dense cupcakes in favor of a short drive to GCC. Perhaps the most delightful cupcakes I've ever had. Light and fluffy with perfectly flavored icing. The shop was very charming, too. A wonderful experience; can't wait to visit again.

Visited September 2012
chillicothe,ohio
“expresso and cake, please...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

we had been walking and touring all morning..we past this house..we needed break,,we entered..to my delight it was cool and relaxing...the smell of chocolate made me dizzy...i admit i am a chocoholic..they seated us..i ordered expresso and a cupcake called death by chocolate..im in chocolate heaven..good suff..expresso was smooth and rich..just as i wanted..oh they had other stuff...friendly staff...helpfull...my friends had all different things..everything was fresh..we loved this place...on our last day, we decided to stop again..we got a couple cakes to bring home...lots to choose from..Prices were reasonable...i will be back to this place in 2013..." thank you cupcake cafe"..

• Visited July 2012