“Delicious!”

King's New York Pizza
Ranked #66 of 132 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: New resturant open only 2 weeks fantastic food and outstanding service
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We have been here before in 2008 on our first trip to Gettysburg. Went back for lunch this time instead of dinner. The food was served hot and fresh! I recommend the steak and cheese with the works/fries lunch special!

Visited June 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“AWESOME PIZZA GREAT DEALS!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

King;s Pizza is totally affordable and you get a whole lot of food for the price! They have a great selection of pizza,subs, and italian dishes. I would definitely recommend King's for a good family meal!

Visited May 2013
Racine, WI
“Formerly Deno's”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

King's has an Italian menu featuring pizza to gnocchi. I had the chicken marinara. It was very tasty. The portions are large enough to satisfy most appetites. Service varies, but the food makes up for it. The local residents are very taken with the menu. I plan on going to one meal there every time I visit.

• Visited May 2013
Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
“New find in Gettysburg - becoming a favorite”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Just started going to King's the last 6 months. I've not been disapointed yet. Haven't had the pizza yet as I'm working my way through the other items, salads, sandwiches, entrees. It hasn't been crowded when I've been there, which is a shame as the food is very good. Using the old line - try it, you will like it.

Visited March 2013
“Not this time”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Well I have previously eaten here and left a good review last year but this year I called to order and was told to hold well 15and minutes later I got sick of waiting and hung up but since I enjoyed their food the first time called back and let them know and didn't even receive an apology but I still ordered and was told 35 minutes and we showed up and had to wait an additional 20 minutes and half of our food sat there and when we got back to camp started eating well my hoagie bun was soggy and no longer crispy, my dads fry's were cold and his cheeseteak meat was very grizzly and chewy my brother got a calazone and he enjoyed it I think the problem is they do not have enough staff to get things done in order and on time this was my first bad experience here so I will give them another chance but definitely was dissapointed this time.

• Visited May 2013