“Curry carrrot soup-The best!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch
Pennsylvania
“Curry carrrot soup-The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We recently ate lunch with our daughter at Wells Family Baking Co. What a delicious lunch! I tried curry carrot soup (and I'm not a huge fan of cooked carrots), it was delicious - like the rest of our lunch. I would highly recommend this establishment for lunch.

• Visited September 2013

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Amazing food - decent cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My mom, aunt, sister, and I visited this establishment for lunch on Saturday. Three of us got the caprese salad and one got a turkey Panini. We all loved our meals! The tomatoes for the salad were delicious and local. Everything in our meals was fresh. The presentation of our lunch was impressive for a small restaurant. I would definitely visit this restaurant for another meal! I split a Smores cupcake with my sister for dessert. The bottom had graham crackers which were a little dry, but the center had a delicious chocolate truffle. It was good, but I had a better cupcake while I was in Gettysburg.

• Visited August 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“OK -- not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

The cheesecake was good, not great. The coconut macaroons were so dry, they were hardly edible. The staff was very friendly and nice.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
“Nice friendly employee.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

After seeing news story about it we searched and found the shop. there was very little to choice from even though it was around 5 pm. the employee was very friendly but she gave us a bad call on where to go for dinner... the place she sent us to- blue and grey bar stunk! the cupcake was good as was the cheesecake.. price was ok. atmosphere was poor and run down

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
Maiden NC
“Good service Good Cupcakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

The staff was friendly the cupcakes were good..they were fairly fresh a little sweet for me but the rest of my family enjoyed

Visited July 2013