“Cute little diner!”
Review of Luke's American Grille - CLOSED

Luke's American Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was a cute little diner in downtown Gettysburg. It's set up a bit different where you look over the menu then go to the counter and order. If you don't mind doing that, then maybe this is a place for you to try. Went for breakfast which was just what we'd expect from a diner: good comfort food at a reasonable price. Great crispy bacon, which they did not skimp on, delicious potatoes on the side, and eggs cooked just the way you like them. Efficient and friendly staff. Chef/owner was concerned about our "broken" over medium egg and was willing to remake. We said we were about to stick a fork in it and break it ourselves anyhow. Really appreciate the care and concern though. Would go again.

2  Thank MSA24

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I had the bullet Philly cheesesteak sandwich and it was amazing! Better than the cheesesteak I had in Philly a few days before. We also shared the chili cheese fries which was a huge portion that could have fed three or even four people. Wonderful food and cute 50's diner decor!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Had an excellent time....delicious food!!! Highly recommend it!! Delicious food.....great service!!!
First rate!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Found this lunch spot while walking in Gettysburg. It is very small inside, so if crowded you may have to wait. We were lucky and arrived before the crowd! The service was excellent and friendly. We had the Cheeseburger, The 50/50 and a Chicken Salad Sandwich. All were excellent and freshly prepared. That took a little longer, but we knew it had not been sitting in the back waiting for someone to order it. The 50/50 was a large dish of French fries and onion rings that can easily be shared by two people. Great spot for lunch!

1  Thank takingavacation
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Food was good but I've had better the girl took my order over charged me was a bit rude but did refund some of it I just let the other 3.00 go ( it was a total of 6.00 ) over charged the decor was nice it is very small nice place to go not sure I would recommend unless you just really wanted a hotdog