“Amazing Ice Cream”

Sunset Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #2 of 14 Dessert in Gettysburg
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: The little yellow house full of your favorite icecream treats.We have 30 favors of our old fashioned hand dipped icecream and the best soft serve with a burst of flavor swirled around it.Many different sundaes, ice old freezes,any flavor shake,malts and much more.Indoor and outdoor seating.Major credit cards accepted
Rochester, New York
“Amazing Ice Cream”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Every time I go to Gettysburg, which is once or twice a year ever since 2004, I stop here. I love bright colors and the inside is so colorful along with the outside. It's the color that first caught my attention. I'm picky about ice cream, but theirs is excellent. I always get the chocolate shake whenever I stop in.

Visited November 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Best Ever!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Sunset is a wonderful place! Friendly, helpful, energetic staff! The ice cream is the best! Can't go wrong with ANY of the flavors! I would eat it everyday if I could! And the prices are very reasonable, especially in a tourist town! I love it!

Grindstone, Pennsylvania
“Tina and ice cream are great.”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We went to sunset twice this weekend. Tina manned the counter .Tina served @ least 40 ppl in the time it took us to eat our ice cream.Would highly recommend Sunset.

2 Thank chuckroast
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Great ice cream”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stopped here yesterday for dessert after lunch. Love the place! Staff was very nice and the ice cream was great. It had a wonderful flavor. What I love the most was that since they have outside seating they are pet friendly so my Beagle got to enjoy some ice cream too.

Florence, Alabama
“amazing ice cream!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Sunset has the most amazing ice cream i've ever eaten! i would recommend everyone try it at least once! I look forward to it everytime i visit gettysburg.