“Good Ice Cream”

Sunset Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #2 of 15 Dessert in Gettysburg
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: The little yellow house full of your favorite icecream treats.We have 30 favors of our old fashioned hand dipped icecream and the best soft serve with a burst of flavor swirled around it.Many different sundaes, ice old freezes,any flavor shake,malts and much more.Indoor and outdoor seating.Major credit cards accepted
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I've read the reviews. Here's mine: it's Ice cream. Not spectacular, just Ice cream. My hot fudge was actually a little rough like chocolate was cooked too long and a little rubbery. Trust me...I ate it and it was good. I've had better. The previous reviews may have set my expectations too high.

There are newer reviews for Sunset Ice Cream Parlor

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Just a single scoop in a dish, but the whole experience of selecting from the variety of flavors and sitting on the outside bench brought back many childhood memories. I selected the 150th Celebration: red velvet cake with vanilla ice cream.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

During our stay in Gettysburg, Pa., we tried out the Sunset Ice Cream parlor. They had a variety of flavors and provided samples for tasting. This was a highlight of our stay. The ice cream was great.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Tried the Sunset Delight? vanilla ice cream with salted caramel...Yummy..they had flavors for everyone

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was just another little ice cream shop, with average ice cream flavors, nothing special but a good place to visit on a hot day.

1  Thank buckeyegirl68