I was there for a conference. A block-reservation was made by our host. When I arrived I found the staff not very friendly. The room was from (I guess) from the 70th. I seemed is if nothing changed since than; even not the stains on the carped. The room was located on the 2nd floor, overlooking the (covered!) in door pool area. If you open the balcony door: Hot, humid and chloride smell. Keeping it closed: A/C o.k. but chloride smell.
Since I was hungry at arrival and found in the room an information sheet of pizza to order (no mini-bar, no safe). Called. After a while the reception answered.
They don't have this service, I should call a local pizza delivery....
Went to the reception and asked for another room. No available.
Restaurant in the hotel? No! Had the worst wine of my life at the "Bar" and checked out next morning,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg