I was really impressed with most of the staff, they met all of our needs, were real out going and when we had to leave early they were more then professional about the situation. My one complaint is during our stay we were standing in the lobby and the the General Manager was trying to start a fight in the lobby, there was children around, employees standing there looking terrified, she was cursing and making threats of firing anyone, stating I am the boss around here, etc, the bad thing was that we all saw her drinking earlier in the bar area, and the next night her and another manager that was present at the desk the night before were drinking together in the bar, what type of establishment allows their managers to be under the influence while working? Other then that one night the rest of the place was great, I hope to go again, prob not with my children though:).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg