Okay, the other reviews are relevant to the property. We always stay here for a day or two every year. Yes, the property's decorating is dated, why, because I remember some of it from when I was in high school and stayed, 1981. The staff was responsive to me, the room was clean and the beds were super. Stayed in a inside first floor room, with 2 queen beds. The mattresses were top notch and made a great sleep. The pool was cold, obviously heat NOT working, they really should warn the guests. My wife has a serious heart condition and it made her sick, to the point it was difficult to get out of the pool. Had a pool lift, no stairs. Did not work, no instructions. If you have been staying there on a regular basis, they have made strides and are continuing. Clean, comfortable, but needs some work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg