Front desk people were very friendly, room, which was in the main building, was clean but rooms need some freshening and was told by someone that would begin in 2014. I would stay there again to put it in perspective. Lobby area is good. The lounge is ok but wine menu is virtually nonexistent. The house chardonnay is "Copper Creek" and it was awful. Demand for wine must be very low so they don't even offer a semi-upscale brand like the ubiquitous Kendal Jackson or Mondavi. Beer options were good. The grounds seemed kept fairly well but we did not check out the mini-golf, laser tag, etc... Only 2 miles to G-burg National Park so location is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg