We made reservations for 3 nights at the Eisenhower Hotel after looking up places to stay on line. We were close enough to the outlets, tours of Gettysburg, and a quick trip to Emmitsburg. Our stay was a pleasant one and the front desk staff helped us with anything we asked for. Was able to take a nice stroll after dinner along the lake and around the Event Complex next door then came back for a nice after dinner drink in the lounge area. My vehicle needs some attention before making the journey back to SC and the staff was able to tell me who to go to first thing on Monday morning. If I ever have the chance to come back to PA YES - I will stay at the Eisenhower Hotel. Hopefully in the winter time so I could enjoy the ski slopes. Thanks ~
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg