Here are notes on this hotel we didn't find elsewhere:
-Ask to stay in the Aspire (New) side. The older part is like a really old Vegas hotel complete with brass fixtures and light up letters.
-stay as high up as you can to avoid noise.
-rooms hold up to 6 adults plus one child (two queen beds, one double pull out, and one flop out chair)
-do not go for the buffet. It's horrible. Staff are slow at peak times to put out food. Cereal is fruit loops, cheerios, or corn flakes. Juice is horrible. Hot bat doesn't look great either. Fruit was fresh, but it's all mixed together so the melon tastes like grapefruit.
-plenty of parking
-easy access to 15
-family fun center next door was fun. One hour pass gets you laser tag (opened today) and go karts and mini golf. Fun.
We wouldn't stay here again unless traveling with a big group. There have got to be hotels in this price range with a better breakfast. We were booked here by Gettysburg Group Reservations. Unimpressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg