Stayed at the Eisenhower for a convention. Our first room had a strong odor of what I called cleaning solvent. We stayed the first night expecting the odor to dissipate but the next day proved no relief from the solvent like odor, we requested another room. The receptionist at the desk, Aliza <sp> was VERY accommodating in relocating us to another room nearby THANK YOU!! The second room was clear of any solvent odor but we still noticed the solvent like odor in the hallway. The air conditioner was quieter but marginally maintained the room at a cool temperature. Our room was a good size, so we didn't have a cramped feeling. Bathroom was large and there was an additional "powder room" adjoining the bathroom. We were in the original area of the Eisenhower so it was dated in its overall appearance but it was OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eisenhower is a unique resort with taste, style, and a staff proud of it's tradition of friendly attentive service. It's the hotel that guests remember with pleasure and return to again and again. Make The Eisenhower your Gettysburg Address and you're only minutes from the Historic Gettysburg National Military Park, golf, and skiing. Check-in is at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Cancellation Policy: 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Eisenhower Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eisenhower Inn And Conference Center
- Eisenhower Hotel Gettysburg