“Good food and lots of it!”

Blue & Gray Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 132 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Ordered the bacon hamburger with areal onions and peanut butter, yes peanut butter. It was great! And sweet potato fry's . Service was great and atmosphere was also. It is a very nice restaurant and bar, with lots of TV's. Located just off the square.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Our waitress Lauren was great. Suggested the Cajun onion peel and it was huge!!! To much food ! Loved this place. Took home to doggy plates!

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Went their last night. A group of very loud customers who were cursing disturbed everyone in the restaurant. Bartender repeatedly told the to lower it. They didn't listen. They should have been kicked out. We had a child with us.

3  Thank Bennysgoats
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I came to Gettysburg on my own and have been more than please with this bar. Bartenders are friendly and call you by name and food is great too! The owner actually came around and personally checked to see if I was pleased with my experience. So happy I came in and would recommend for the solo or family!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We grabbed a late lunch here. It was generally good food, although my sweet potato fries were cold and a few burnt (a weird combination, I know). Also the fries (both regular & sweet potato) were just frozen waffle fries-- a bit of a let down after some of the other really good fries I've had at other places while in town. The drinks were cold and good. There were lots of TVs for sports viewing and generally a good atmosphere.
It's not that there was anything "bad" about the place, it's just that some of the other places we've so far on our trip were amazing. I would eat here again and recommend it to a friend though.