“Great burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Blue & Gray Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 125 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

The food was good, I had a burger and I I thought it was excellent. Definitely try. I thought the tv, s were too loud. Not sure if its a sports bar or sit down restaurant. Still good food and the waitress was very good

• 4 of 5 stars

Akron, Ohio
“Pretty busy for a Thursday night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We went here for drinks after dinner and didn't feel the need to go anywhere else. Service was great, the company was friendly and fun!!!

Visited June 2013
Southampton, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Place for a Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Went around 1 in the afternoon. Place was busy so we sat at the Bar. Are order was taken fast and the food came out quick as well. I still even had 30 mins left on the meter. The Burger was cooked just as I asked (medium) and the fries were tasty too. When I go back to Gettysburg I'll be stopping by here again. $25 for two burgers and two sodas and two flags. You can't beat that.

Orefield, Pennsylvania
“Nice ending for a busy day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

After spending a most enjoyable day at the visitor center and touring the battlefields my wife and I were looking for a place to have a nice dinner. She saw a sign in front of The Blue & Grey that had us seeking out the 1st parking spot we could find. They advertised 50 cent wings a $5 pitchers of Yuengling lager. The hostess was prompt and very pleasant as was our waitress. We had our drinks within minutes of being seated. the pitcher was one of the of the full size variety and we were brought frosted glasses. our waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu and specials. you can get orders of 6 wings done the way you want which worked out for us. My wife like hot wings and I like HOT wings. My wife's cheese steak was really packed with meat and very good. I had a special for that day. It was a burger named after one of the Southern Generals. the burger was cooked the way I ordered it and it was covered with a hot cheese, sauteed onions and peppers and a piece of andouille sausage that was sliced in half and grilled. It all came on a very fresh roll, but not a typical burger roll. if I had to complain about anything it would be that the skin was not removed from the sausage, but that is minor when taking in the entire experience.
The place was very clean, the personnel were friendly, conscientious and helpful. The food was very good. I would definitely go back and recommend it to anyone I know.

• 4 of 5 stars
Gettysburg
“Untrained hostesses and wait staff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stopped this past Friday night and they were busy so I gave my name and cell phone number at the hostess station and she said it would be a half hour wait. We went two doors down to a shop. After close to a half hour I went back and asked if a table was available and the hostess said she tried to call me but didn't get an answer and left a message. I never received a message
on my phone and I had my husband call my phone and it rang so she did not call the right number. When I mentioned it to her she was not very nice, we were seated promptly and our drink order was taken but we waited and waited and our order was never taken. We finally walked out! We live and work in Gettysburg and have gone there many times but we will not frequent the restaurant again as we were treated badly.

• 1 of 5 stars