“You must have a burger!!”

Blue & Gray Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 130 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
PA
“You must have a burger!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Three people in my party, 6pm on a Saturday night, a 20 minute wait....all worth it for this burger. I had a bleu burger with sweet potato waffle fries, wonderful!! People were nice and the food came quickly. Only downfall is how small the restaurant is but it's the same through a tourist town

• Visited May 2013

Guelph, Canada
“Great food for a great price”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stopped into the Blue & Gray for dinner and found the place to be excellent. Our group of seven tried a variety of wings and burgers. The food was great, the service prompt and beer cold. We liked it so much that a few of us went back again the next night. It's well worth the money but go early because the place fills up fast every evening.

• Visited May 2013
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Convenient and very good”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My wife and I took a stroll through g-burg to celebrate her birthday, and when our initial dining choice "Hunts" was nixed because they weren't open on Wednesday, we strolled toward town looking for other options. Passed a few places along the way for no particular reason, and when we got up to Blue and Gray, didn't see many other options around, and we were hungry, so stopped in. It was mid-afternoon, so the place was pretty much empty. Some of the workers looked a bit surprised at our timing when we walked in. I was a bit leery of a place so close to town, thinking they were making their money off of quantity vice quality, but my burger topped with bar-b-q was excellent, as was whatever my wife got (though I can't recall what that was). We sat near a window so we could people-watch while we dined, which added some interest to the meal.

When we return, we'd likely try another place just because there are others that looked interesting, but I have no hesitation about recommending Blue and Gray, especially if you have a burger craving. They had a nice variety of those.

• Visited April 2013
Brentwood, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Burger”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Stopped in this past Monday and enjoyed a terrific burger and rings! Comfy and laid back with friendly service plus it's on the square in Gettysburg!! Go there!

Visited May 2013
NJ
“Great food great prices!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Their veggie wrap and seared tuna wraps were amazing. My husband loved their burgers too! It was nice for the three of us to eat in a tourist area for $20!! Everything was so fresh tasting!! Our 2 yr old loved being able to color on the white paper they had on the tables!!

• Visited April 2013