“Great burgers!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue & Gray Bar & Grill

Blue & Gray Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 128 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Great burgers!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Friday night so had to wait 15min, not bad, to sit. Appetizers and burgers great!! Waitress friendly and helpful with menu but would have liked her to come by more frequently. Was really busy so somewhat understandable. One of the best meals we have had over last 8 days. Stuffed to the gills so time to pay the bill. Try the blue cheese burger- yummy!!

Levittown, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food @ the Blue & Gray”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had an enjoyable lunch with good service. Not sure I would order a burger with bacon and peanut butter again, but it was a good experience and a fun time.

Visited September 2012
kentucky
“Better than its TripAdvisor ranking!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I've probably sat at a bar and watched sports only a half-dozen times in my life - but if I lived in Gettysburg, I'd be there every chance I got. I had a truly exceptional crabcake sandwich on a pretzel bun that melted in your mouth. They have a deal on some pretty fancy desserts for a pub... The waffle-cut fries were perfect as well. My friend got a burger and beer and also raved. The staff was friendly but low key - they left us alone to enjoy the game but they were always right there just when you needed a refill of water or beer. The service was pretty much perfect. Its location right in the heart of downtown is another reason to stop. When I return to Gettysburg, this will be on my "must-do" list.

• Visited March 2013
“We had a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

One of my greatest friends had her bday 'celebration' here. She always uses her bday to cross something off of her bucket list, & this year was a food challenge! Everyone at the Blue & Gray was wonderful to our group of 15+. The food was very good, service was awesome and the food challenge impossible! We were there in the early afternoon, (2:30) & the restaurant was fairly full, but we waited for nothing! Staff was fun & friendly. Great day!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Relaxed style, with good wings and burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

So,this was not our first choice for dinner. However, the other restaurant we tried to go to had a 2 hr wait. We decided to take a low key approach, and hit up the blue and grey....and glad we did. Prices are college town which is a nice surprise from the dc area. Beers are cheap, wings were really good, and the burgers are much better than i expected. I had a burger with bacon, egg, andcheese, and it was....awesome. nothing fancy here....but i will go back and enjoy myself again next time i am there.

Visited February 2013