“Good Pub Right on the Square”

Blue & Gray Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 131 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stopped in here for a few snacks and beers. The place was very busy and the servers were a plenty. This place put out hot food quickly and it was a nice experience. They had flat screen TV's and it was well lit. Would definitely go back . The burgers looked really good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,316)

Reviewed November 3, 2012

My husband and I recently had a late lunch here and we were both pleased. I had the broasted chicken which was absolutely delicious. Very juicy and tender and well seasoned. I also can recommend the sweet potato fries. The service was very good and the atmosphere was pleasant. We would definitely return if we were in Gettysburg again.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Wings were excellent. Service was great! They had a live band coming in to play as we were eating. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I recently had dinner here and was favorably impressed. The service was excellent. They have several TV's tuned to sporting events. The food is reasonably priced and tasty. I had an excellent pulled pork sandwich. There was a good choice of beers. It is located right in the heart of Gettysburg. I would gladly return.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We stopped in for a beer recently, but have not tried any of the food. It happened to be Happy Hour, meaning that beer was $1.50 (or less). We ordered Sam Adams Octoberfest ($1.25), Yuengling ($1.50), and a Weiss beer ($1.50). These beers would have cost $3-$5.00 each at any other time, and at other bars/pubs in Gettysburg. What a lucky break for us. Our entire bill for 5 beers was $7.00!! This review doesn't address any other food or drink issues, but if you time a visit properly you can enjoy some quality beers for a decent price.

There are lots of TVs around the restaurant/bar area for sports fans. Some patrons may not enjoy that part, but we thought it was worth a mention.

Been to Blue & Gray Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!