“Not GOOD... info about skirmishes and battle but NOT GHOST TOUR”

Haunted Gettysburg Tours
Ranked #19 of 30 Tours in Gettysburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Candlelight Walking Tours and Paranormal Investigations. Take a Lantern-led stroll down NO-Mans land and Shadowy Streets and discover the Ghosts and the Legends of our Haunted City. Period dress guides and Professional Paranormal Investigators.
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Unfortunately, we saw several tours as we walked there and on our return and dressed in vintage clothing, walking to different houses such as Wills, Farnsworth, Jennie Wade, etc.

Well, ours was dressed nothing like that at all - former wrestler - Ric Savage and appeared that way. He was interesting but we basically walked behind the start up location, next to creek behind it and then to the Dobbin House and were done - basically a little triangle. Start, behind house, Dobbin house and it was over.

Thank goodness there was someone in the walk who knew additional info about Gettysburg, Dobbin House and UG RR, Jennie Wade, etc.

Waste of time and money. Choose another one. If I wanted to hear about the skirmishes and all, we would have done the battlefield tour.

Also, he was not knowledgeable about some info in reference to Gettysburg and the CW.

Nice guy but not the guide if you want an authentic tour.

4  Thank heavenlyspirit2014

Reviewed November 18, 2013

How can you go wrong with a $10 tour? You can't. Had an absolute blast, even though I didn't get to see anything. The stories told give you an idea of just how special the town of gettysburg is.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

My dad and I went on a tour on Sunday night. Mary was our tour guide and it was the most amazing experience! She kept our attention the whole time and she even had an interactive activity for everyone on the tour. I also liked how they told us about the history of each haunted area that was talked about. I have been on several ghost tours and this one is by far my favorite. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

About one third of our time was spent listening to the guide talk about the civil war not much about ghosts. When we finally got going we stopped at 3 locations. Our guide seemed rather disinterested and went off tangent a number of times. He also said that if you fail the test at becoming a guide the Gettysburg National Military park you become a ghost walk guide. Interesting! Don't waste your money here I am sure one of the local neighbourhood kids could do a better job of showing you the haunted locales in town.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

we were talked into this tour by a young lady standing outside and she basically told us we only paid for the adults. she never told us an age limit. i went inside to pay and I got a different story. He went to check with the lady outside and she lied to him and us saying she never said that in front of 5 people. we should have left but didn't out of curiosity. the tour starts in back of the building with a guy yammering on about some family that live (in a now buisiness) an proceeds to take eveybody to the alley where cars are going up and down and other tours going on. (so not spooky), then he takes you in front of a medical center in front of a crick that is filled with weeds and continues this dumb story. Then he takes you to a parking lot and then to a house. no "hanging" bridge involved. what a complete waste of money. I should have asked for my money back.

4  Thank jjrn11