“Perfect morning spot!”
Review of The Ugly Mug Cafe

The Ugly Mug Cafe
Ranked #46 of 131 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American, Venezuelan
Description: A nice place to put up your feet and have a bite to eat or drink.
Description: A nice place to put up your feet and have a bite to eat or drink.
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I found this little shop one morning before touring. The menu is kind of limited, but I was able to find something yummy and my friend found something that would adhere to her vegan diet. The caramel coffee was really tasty. The atmosphere is very laid back, which I loved.

This will be on my list of places to grab a bite to eat in Gettysburg!

1  Thank MagMagoo

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Coffee was great. Breakfast options were quick and flavorful. Have stopped at the Ugly Mug several times and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped by for a quick breakfast but this must be a cool place to hang at night also.
Coushy chairs, couch, table, your choice. Good Wifi

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We had been to Moms for coffee but didnt appreciate it taking 30min for four drinks. We found the Ugly Mug and fell into a local treasure!! Eclectic relaxed environment and perfectly made frozen and espresso drinks. Friendly gal making coffee. The kind of place I could hang out in all day and just enjoy.

1  Thank Stormygirl71
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This coffee shop is pretty good. The atmosphere is laid back and nice. I wish the coffee drinks would be made a little stronger.