“Roundtop Camp Ground”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Round Top Campground
A TripAdvisor Member
Sparrows Point, MD
Reviewed November 24, 2004

My wife and I & our Granddaughter liked it so much here, we requested to go onto one of the "perm" sites, and now we have one. Very Friendly, and will go out of their way to help you if you need help. Would recommend to anyone!

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for Round Top Campground

Reviewed August 5, 2004

I shouldn't tell you this to help keep it a secret, but what a nice, clean and friendly place this campground is! Off the beaten path but only 2-3 minutes from battle field.

6  Thank PugWyoming_Pa
Reviewed May 5, 2004

Just outside of Gettysburg, you will find a private camp ground called Round Top. It is a quiet place, (sometimes), as well as an active one. It has, ( as most camp grounds in the area), a pool, snack bar, game room, store and planned activities. It is noneof these things which cause it to stand out from all of the other camps in the area.It is a shining example of the difference that people can make. The difference at Round Camp is the care and concern for their guests which set them apart. I have camped for over 33 years, and they are the best of the best, (people to people), that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

8  Thank IlePot
A TripAdvisor Member
Mount Holly Springs PA
Reviewed March 9, 2004

Have camped at Round Top 70+ nights over the last 20 years. The original and current owners have always been very friendly and professional and always attempt to make your stay pleasureable. During my last visit, 2003, I observed they are constantly upgrading the facilities and sites making a good campground even better.It is my campground of choice in the Gettysburg area.

12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member