We drove all night and were extremely tired. I found this place and thought we will check it out. We went there and was shown a room that looked like a basement with a smell like a basement. My husband said can you show us something better and he took us to the top floor rooms. Not at all smelly. The only reason why he showed us the basement room is because it had queen beds and a bigger room. We thought for the price we could do do 2 rooms and have a nicer room. He allowed us to check in really early which was great for us. We thought we would stay 2 night and paid. After all of us getting a second wind we saw everything we wanted to see and asked for our money back for the 2nd night. It was not problem at all. It was clean and small but we just needed a place to sleep. The pool was nice too. refreshing dip after a long day of sight seeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Business Rt. 15 South. Near National Park, All Star Complex and Conference Center. Near Ski Liberty. Free WiFi, Free Local Calls, Free Coffee. Battlefield and Washington DC tours arranged. 32" Flat Screen Cable TV, Refrigerator and Microwave, Hair Dryer in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Red Carpet Inn