On the good side, the rooms were dated, but clean. The pool was broken and had been since last winter, a fact that the managment knew and decided to do nothing about. The continental breakfast was non existent (coffee was available - but only between 7 to 9 - this sign appeared one day above the coffee maker) but there really was NO continental breakfast - sorry corn muffins and packaged danish, when available, didnt cut it. Towels were sometimes in short supply. Bottom line, if you can find another motel to stay at - do so. The management here lied to us about the pool and about some other items. They also gouged on the rate of the rooms, prices seemed to vary between guests. Would not return to this motel under any circumstance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Business Rt. 15 South. Near National Park, All Star Complex and Conference Center. Near Ski Liberty. Free WiFi, Free Local Calls, Free Coffee. Battlefield and Washington DC tours arranged. 32" Flat Screen Cable TV, Refrigerator and Microwave, Hair Dryer in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Red Carpet Inn