Other than staying at a campground, this place is about it if you are bringing your pet. We stayed here two nights and made it, but it was difficult. The area that we were placed was low and close to a water source so it was very damp and the mold was very prevalent in the room. On the morning of our first night both of my girls woke up with scratchy eyes, coughing and sniffles. They cleared up as we were out and about during the day. That evening we talked about driving home but it was 9-hours and I was worried about tired driving so we opted to stay the second night. We had no other option since we had a dog with us. Although it made me nervous, we slept with the window open and that helped a great deal. It was expensive camping really. Everything was just damp and it stunk and there were dead water bugs all over the floor--but at least they were dead! On the positive, it was a straight shot up to the park which was great and since you have your own personal door, you are right there and it is easy to load and unload luggage. I think if I had to do it all over again, I would not have brought our dog and I would have stayed somewhere else...but since I did bring our dog, I am thankful that this facilities welcomes them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Business Rt. 15 South. Near National Park, All Star Complex and Conference Center. Near Ski Liberty. Free WiFi, Free Local Calls, Free Coffee. Battlefield and Washington DC tours arranged. 32" Flat Screen Cable TV, Refrigerator and Microwave, Hair Dryer in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Red Carpet Inn