The staff is attentive and the rooms are clean. Yes, the motel is a bit outdated, but this is Gettysburg we are talking about. Everything is outdated! The motel has an old, rustic feel to it. Fits in perfectly with the rest of the civil war theme throughout the town. My family and I really liked that the motel had everything we needed and we didn't end up spending a great deal of money on a place to stay for the weekend. Also, let's be serious, most people who are from out of town and visiting only need a place to sleep. We were out all day sightseeing and only came back to our room to sleep and shower. We had no problem getting extra towels and pillows from the receptionist. With that being said, I would definitely go back and recommend this place to others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Business Rt. 15 South. Near National Park, All Star Complex and Conference Center. Near Ski Liberty. Free WiFi, Free Local Calls, Free Coffee. Battlefield and Washington DC tours arranged. 32" Flat Screen Cable TV, Refrigerator and Microwave, Hair Dryer in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Red Carpet Inn