Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$130
$116
$99
Days Inn by Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$134
$101
$209
$203
  • Pool
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$136
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$167
QualityInn
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$168
$155
$217
$189
Hampton.com
The Lodges at Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$156
$152
Comfort Suites Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$133
$123
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is a no frills strip motel, you can tell that from the road.
I didnt expect much but was very disappointed in the little that was offered.
The lobby was dirty and dated, the man was somewhat confused and charged us 80 something dollars. ( We ended up staying at a very nice Days Inn for 80$) So not exactly in the cheap what did you expect category.
We went it in and the room smelled strange and looked dated and dingy. When we went outside to get our stuff there were drunk people crawling out of the room next door.... The whole expieriance was creepy so we asked and recieved our money back.
I would not stay here nor would I recommend you do....

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Toonzie
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Come on people, you get what you pay for--that goes both ways, good and bad!
This place is cheap, so don't expect an abundance of 'thick towels' and 'cozy linens'! The rent was cheap, but the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, the place was neater than most, and much quieter than those located downtown. The pool was clean, and had it not been raining, I would have given it a try. If you wanted more towels, you just had to ask! Yes, the interior is outdated, but so is my mother's house is dated in the 70's as well! Do you go on vacation to judge somebody elses interior design? You should be out on the town on vaca, not sitting around a little room complaining. If you expect to pay less than $100 a night for a hotel in Gettysburg during the summer, then you have to realize you aren't getting the Beverly Hills Hilton! You can't expect 4 star service from a budget hotel--be realistic!!

Room Tip: Great adjustable AC units with remote control. Sink outside the bathroom is nice for two people.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pickytraveller71
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We reserved a total of three rooms for bike week. This hotel is not worth the $100 a night we were charged. In my room there were a total of two towels. They were small sized and very slim. The TV sound wasn't working on most channels. And there was an unusual odor. Almost a dampy smell. No coffee makers nor blow dryers either. Then there was a dog show going on during this time and this hotel allows an unlimited number of pets in their rooms. The room next to us had no less than five dogs in their room and in the vans (three of them) that these people brought had another nine of them. They left the dogs in the vans overnight and they howled all night long. I won't be staying there again and caution anyone who will.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank suzi229
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We have nothing but good the say. The owners are very friendly and always doing something. We got a room with two beds. The tv is a nice size. The room looks to be remodeled, nice new carpet. The a/c you can set to a temp. (My husband enjoys this as I like it cold). The pool is nice size and clean. If the pool is closed the owners are nice enough to suit you and go open it.
My husband and I checked other motels as soon as you get off the exit and they were more money and looked run down.
This place is not the super 8 or the hilton but if you want Clean Quit, and a relaxing place to feel like home this is it.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank renee7177
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I stayed in a room with 3 double beds for 1 night. It was the only hotel available for my night as I made it 2 weeks in advance. BIG MISTAKE! Although the room was clean it was clearly outdated and it major need of remodeling. The pool looked disgusting. Hardly any towels and the ones we had were old and needed replaced.
The ceiling was a dropped down ceiling and one of the tiles looked ready to fall. To make this worse when I went to check in the guy checking me in asked me if my ring was real diamonds. Needless to say the ring never left my finger because I couldnt trust the staff (or lack of). Avoid this hotel- stay in Chambersburg and drive instead.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends