This is a no frills strip motel, you can tell that from the road.
I didnt expect much but was very disappointed in the little that was offered.
The lobby was dirty and dated, the man was somewhat confused and charged us 80 something dollars. ( We ended up staying at a very nice Days Inn for 80$) So not exactly in the cheap what did you expect category.
We went it in and the room smelled strange and looked dated and dingy. When we went outside to get our stuff there were drunk people crawling out of the room next door.... The whole expieriance was creepy so we asked and recieved our money back.
I would not stay here nor would I recommend you do....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Business Rt. 15 South. Near National Park, All Star Complex and Conference Center. Near Ski Liberty. Free WiFi, Free Local Calls, Free Coffee. Battlefield and Washington DC tours arranged. 32" Flat Screen Cable TV, Refrigerator and Microwave, Hair Dryer in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Red Carpet Inn