Come on people, you get what you pay for--that goes both ways, good and bad!
This place is cheap, so don't expect an abundance of 'thick towels' and 'cozy linens'! The rent was cheap, but the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, the place was neater than most, and much quieter than those located downtown. The pool was clean, and had it not been raining, I would have given it a try. If you wanted more towels, you just had to ask! Yes, the interior is outdated, but so is my mother's house is dated in the 70's as well! Do you go on vacation to judge somebody elses interior design? You should be out on the town on vaca, not sitting around a little room complaining. If you expect to pay less than $100 a night for a hotel in Gettysburg during the summer, then you have to realize you aren't getting the Beverly Hills Hilton! You can't expect 4 star service from a budget hotel--be realistic!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Business Rt. 15 South. Near National Park, All Star Complex and Conference Center. Near Ski Liberty. Free WiFi, Free Local Calls, Free Coffee. Battlefield and Washington DC tours arranged. 32" Flat Screen Cable TV, Refrigerator and Microwave, Hair Dryer in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Red Carpet Inn