Tillie Pierce House Inn
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$136
$121
Comfort Suites Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$131
$123
ComfortSuites
$99
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$136
Days Inn by Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$101
The Lodges at Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$156
$152
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$187
$239
$209
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewshospitality roommurder mysterypink roombed and breakfastgettysburg ghost toursparanormal experienceghost huntersyogurtstreet noise at nightcookiespiece of historyfront of the housemini fridgenational battlefieldlast minute tripsteinwehr avenuein town
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here last weekend and it was wonderful! We stayed in the Grande Suite and it was perfect! It was spotlessly clean, very comfortable, decorated nicely, and the staff was very welcoming. We come to Gettysburg about once a month and this was the first time we stayed in a B&B and we will def be back! Not only is the place beautiful but there's something to the ghost stories they tell. Watch for the ghost cat when you make your coffee. He came running up to me before he went poof! My husband and I had tons of experiences here and we didn't mind. Just adds to the charm. We hated to leave and can't wait to come back. Thanks for a wonderful weekend!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Tshifflett83
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My boys (13 and 10 years old) and I stayed at the Fannie Buehler Grand Suite for 3 nights in late July, 2013. We had our own tiny dining area, a nice, clean, elegant bathroom with hairdryer, a sitting room with a sofa bed and the queen-size bed with TV. I didn't encounter much paranormal activities, but the pictures we took showed several orbs in our room. The innkeeper was a welcoming, informative lady and we felt at home immediately. I loved the quaint atmosphere and elegance of the Inn. There is a 24-hospitality room with muffins, cookies, K-cup coffee, joice and yogurt in a mini fridge, as well as free bottles of water to take with us for sightseeing. The bed was not too soft nor too hard, and linens were clean and soft. We will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The Fannie Buehler Grand Suite has a sitting room with a sofa bed with own entrance, a tiny dining area with a mini fridge with yogurt and bottles of cold water (and it has another private entrance) and an elegant bathroom. The shower's water temperature fluctuated, as many BB tend to. The room temperature was controlled very well at 72 degree or so with central cooking system, so, it was quiet. The 24-hour hospitality room has muffins, croissants, cookies, pastries, K-cup coffee maker with variety of K-cups, OJ, yogurt and bottles of water for you to take for outings. For dinner, there is an EXCELLENT restaurant called "Dobbin House" within a mile from here. OMG, they provided the best, friendly service and best tasting food we had in recent years. And this place is also haunted...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Noriqueen
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My son and I spent 2 nights at the Tillie Pierce Inn, in the suite. The suite was roomy, and the bathroom was large as well. The hospitality was wonderful; we were given valuable advice on places to visit and dine. We had come for a paranormal experience, as the inn has a reputation. We are happy to say that we were not disappointed! Even with the unseen inhabitants, the inn has a friendly and welcoming vibe.
As for the breakfast, there was plenty to satisfy us every morning. We could eat at our leisure - another plus.

Room Tip: The suite was located at the back of the inn, so was quieter than the front rooms, if total peace and quiet is your goal. However, the noise in the front rooms wasn't bad in my opinion. For a couple who wants a bit more space, I recommend the suite most of all, but the Shriver and Thorn rooms are adequate as well.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan46480
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed at the Tillie Pierce House Inn for a Murder Mystery weekend. The Inn was very clean, the beds are wonderful (I would like that matress at home), and the staff very friendly. The Inn is still a work in progress, each time I see it there is sometime improved and new, an example would be the mural in the front room on the first floor. I stayed in the green room at the front, the sound from the streets is really not that much, especially as Gettysburg goes quite down at night. Being the first one in that weekend I was able to look at all the other rooms, and would stay in any one of them again. Also, if you get the chance try one of the Murder Mystery weekends they run. The only reason that I didn't put down 5 stars is that, at present, that is reserved for my favorite Inn in Rhoad Island that I have been going to for years. The tillie Pierce is headed in that direction though

Room Tip: Give the Inn Keeper a call to find out which room would work for you
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Tillie Pierce Inn last month. The Inn is beautiful. We stayed in the pink room. It was lovely. Some of the doors to the other rooms were open so we peeked in to see them too. They were all very nice. We loved the 24 hour hospitality room. We have stayed at a few other Bed and Breakfasts and, as we are not early risers, we never seem to be awake for the one or two hours they serve food. So having food available 24 hours a day was wonderful. The manager, Becky was awesome. She is very knowledgeable on the history of the house as well as some history about Gettysburg and the war. We will definitely recommend the Tillie Pierce House Inn to our friends and family and cannot wait to come back again ourselves!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple