“Great place to stay!”

Tillie Pierce House Inn
Ranked #19 of 23 Gettysburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Love the Tillie Pierce Inn. Have stayed a few times and I'm sure we'll be back.
The staff is great!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Nancyrn14

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed at this bed and breakfast with another couple that are friends of ours. We had the entire place to ourselves. The rooms are gorgeous and very charming. We were able to walk to many shops and attractions. The breakfast was nice with bagels, cereal and muffins. Hostess was very accomodating. Only drawback I would say was the invoicing process was somewhat lacking. Had to run my card several times due to errors on their end. Would recommend for your stay in gettysburg.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank dotnang
Reviewed March 26, 2012

amazing time eventhough your ghost almost gave me heart attack for first time ever and im psychic that was first time i was ever actually scared of ghost . such a pretty little inn

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank KATEGAMM
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I hike the battlefield during the day, I do paranormal investigating in the evening, then when I go to bed I am still investigating in my room all night ! What an added value !
We had a weekend murder mystery that was a lot of fun too !

Room Tip: every room has unique qualities making it a good choice. The rooms in the back have less street tra...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank stan p
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Now that the Tillie House Pierce House Inn is under new ownwership, this very historical and beautifully decorated inn, not to mention its perfect location, has become my favorite place to stay when visiting Gettysburg! As soon as I walk in the front door I am greeted with such warmth and hospitality. It is like stepping back into the time of 1863! The beds are absolutely comfortable and each room has its own charm. For those of you that would like to have a paranormal experience, there is is a good chance that you may have one! I love this Inn and I highly recommend that you reserve a room and make your Gettysburg experience complete! I only live an hour away so I know I will be back very, very, soon! Maybe even this week! Thanks Johlene, Susan, and the staff for making the Tillie Pierrce House Inn As it should have been all along, Amazing and true to its history!

Room Tip: The suite is my favorite room, however, every room has its own charm.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank kimberlyellis1010
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Loved Tillie P House from the moment we got there. We arrived to Gettysburg a day early and stayed offsite of Gburg the first night. Strolled around the town, investigating late at night. Tillie was not open but we took a peek in the windows. When we turned away, there was a tap at the window from the inside....no one was there. I thought my Hubby hit his head on the glass. The next night we decided to do some ghost hunting. Wow. We were so fortunate to get so much document data. Our K2's would light up as we talked with "someone". It was non stop. It was great. There is definately something going on in the basement. Seriously going on! It's a beautiful place place to stay in the heart of Gettysburg and full of activity for ghost hunters. Don't miss it. We look forward to returning.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patty K
Reviewed March 12, 2012

It was very nice and the service was great. I was too afraid to sleep in my own room. There were bumps in the night which made me more scared

• Stayed: March 2012