The Inn at White Oak
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Gettysburg
See available hotels
Blue Sky Motel(Gettysburg)
Econo Lodge(Gettysburg)
  • Pool
James Gettys Hotel(Gettysburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsgeneral's quartersguest kitchentea roomindoor poolbilliard roomtheater roombreakfast in bedb bspa servicesprivate deckeach morninggrounds are gorgeousamazing weekendsoaking tubhuge bathroomcommon areascarriage house
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 22, 2012

This was our first stay at a Bed & Breakfast and it was truly wonderful. Our hosts, Jillian and Sam were so gracious and welcoming. The Inn is beautiful inside and out. Breakfast was a real treat; several courses, each one delicious and cheerfully served by Jillian's parents. I purchased Jillian's cookbook to (hopefully) re-create some of the tasty dishes at home! My husband and I stayed in the Major's Quarters; a lovely room with a jacuzzi tub. The grounds are beautiful as are the ponds that are well stocked with Koi and other varieties of fish. How relaxing it was to come back "home" after a day of sightseeing in Gettysburg. I hope to return someday...I wish we lived closer! Carrie & Chuck - MI

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2012

As soon as we drove onto the grounds and as soon as the front door was opened, we could not believe how beautiful Jillian and Sam's home was. We were greet by her parents, which we lovely and made you feel like a part of their family. We stayed in the Commanders quarters which literally took my breath away. For that matter, every room was so meticulously decorated and the grounds were spiritually inviting. We look forward to our next stay here!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2012

There isnt a bad thing we could say. The grounds of this beautiful inn are breathtaking. Multiple packages are available to cater to whatever need you may have. Breakfast was homemade and delicious!! Suites are elegantly decorated, large and immaculate. Highly recommend! Jillian, Sam, "Mom" and "Dad" make you feel like family..... we will be going back again and again!!!! Ashley & Dane-PA

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 6, 2012

White Oak was my first experience with a bed and breakfast inn. The Inn exceeded any expectations I had when viewing their website. From the moment I opened the door and was greeted warmly, like family, the experience only got better. It is beautifully furnished and decorated with incredible attention to detail - comfort and pleasure for the guests a priority. In addition to a home theatre room, billiards room, and guest kitchen stocked for your convenience, there are private spa services available for the guests. I will make sure to have a 'four-hand' massage the next time I visit.
I stayed in the General's Quarters which is a large corner room with a king size canopy bed and a fireplace that overlooks one of the Inn's lakes. A late night soak in the garden tub with 'jacuzzi' jets with the scented bath salts provided was very relaxing. A sumptous breakfast all lovingly homemade was a treat for the eyes as well as the stomach.
If I could dream of the most perfect place to stay, it would pale in comparison to the beauty, tranquility and warmth of my experience at the Inn at White Oak. The atmosphere, and the feeling of coming home that you will experience when you meet the innkeepers,Jillian and Sam, will keep you coming back.

Room Tip: All rooms are very private and quiet. The Inn is large enough that you are not disturbed by other guests.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We have stayed at many fine bed and breakfast inns over many years of travel to historic sites. The White Oak is the best. It combines natural beauty with luxurious accommodations priced for different pocket books. The innkeepers are extremely gracious, the cats are charming, the scenery delightful, and the 3-course gourmet breakfasts delicious. We hated to leave, and we can't wait to return.

Room Tip: The innkeepers showed us all the rooms, and they all offer full value. We could stay in any of them very comfortably.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple