“Location at Outlet”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gettysburg, PA
Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in Gettysburg
Reviewed June 21, 2014

It was easy off Hwy 15 to get here. It is not far from the Gettysburg Battlefield Musem, on the lot of the Outlet Center with a TGI Fridays at the front door. As for the room it was not finished w/o headboards, uncomfortable mattress and moving toilet. It seemed clean but gave the impression of something wrong. The luggage stand was broken and when we took it to the front desk all she said was sorry but we don't have more.

Room Tip: Ask what stage of remodeling the room in in.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TNTravelertoo

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The front desk was very helpful when we had a flat tire and tried to find a store open on Sunday to fix it. The workout room was horrible because much if the equipment was broken. The hot tub was very hot and the pool area stuffy. We did not get breakfast so I can't comment on that.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim30Chip
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Staff were friendly and helpful. Location of room was ideal for easy access to car. Hotel is under remodeling and why we would be put in a room that was not finished I don't understand. Baseboard was missing, no headboards or wall décor. Bathroom door had overspray from the walls. Bathroom stool was very difficult to flush and pop-up stopper for sink did not work properly. Hot tub/spa was most welcoming first night. Second and third it was packed with kids.
Be warned that it is next to an outlet mall if you don't want to lose your wife to shopping. Complimentary breakfast had good selections. I still wish this chain would have at least a fridge in the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dasibeth
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I've been to Gettysburg several times in the past few years visiting family for short periods at a time. With this I have stayed in several hotels or motels around the Gettysburg area. Country Inn & Suites has got to be my favorite. Always clean, friendly employees and reasonably priced rooms. Amenities serve their purpose and rooms are next to top notch. I won't stay anywhere else in the area. If you're in Gettysburg this is the place to be!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Steven N
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I'm a historian in my free time and a retail management professional by day. I come to southern Pennsylvania on a pretty regular basis to work with several of my locations in the area. I've bounced around hotels in the area over several years. I stayed at the Country Inn & Suites for the first time on my last visit. Wow. What an instant and recognizable difference from my other experiences. Don't get me wrong, the other locations I stayed at were nice...and I say nice because they weren't bad, they just weren't as good as what I experienced here. Beautiful lobby and building. Amazing front desk staff and customer service. The room itself was spotless, almost as if I was staying at home in my own bed. I cannot stress what a great living experience I had for the 4 days I was set up here. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a comfortable, beautiful, customer friendly location to set up shop on business or just visiting the historical sites of Gettysburg! My compliments to the locations management and staff! Thank you so much!!

Room Tip: Go with the manager's choice! Excellent!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank itsmecwb
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I chose this hotel because it was the only one I could find in the area that offered a two-room suite set-up. It's clean, and the personnel are helpful and pleasant, but it's kind of a bare-bones place, with minimal furnishings and amenities in the rooms, which are cramped. The towels are thin, but plentiful. The sofa bed is reasonably comfortable. Unfortunately there are no premium cable channels on the TV, nor any pay-per-view movies, but a multiplex is next door, as is an outlet shopping center. Breakfast, which is included in the room price, is the typical waffle machine, cereal, fruit, baked goods set-up--perfectly fine, with decent coffee. I will probably never have occasion to come back to Gettysburg, but if I did, I'd spring for a bit nicer spot.

Room Tip: We chose a fist floor room for convenience and were pleased to find that it was very quiet (although...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Very nice clean hotel. Upon check in inquired about why I could not find the government rate when I made the reservation and the clerk check and stated he was able to give me a discount on the rate which started the visit off to a great start. Location was just outside of downtown Gettysburg so it was quiet but still easily accessible. Breakfast was very good hot breakfast and many things to choose from. Cookies at front desk were very good. Pool and hot tub were both nice and clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family