Country Inn & Suites by Radisson
Comfort Suites Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$133
ComfortSuites
Days Inn by Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
$99
$209
$203
  • Pool
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$136
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$167
QualityInn
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$155
Courtyard Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$169
$135
The Lodges at Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$156
$152
$199
$189
Hampton.com
All reviewsoutlet malltgi fridaysfront deskcookiesgettysburg outletsparking lotroom was cleanking suitehot tubwithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfastmake your own wafflesgreat place to staysofa bedwould stay here againbreakfast staffbaltimore pike
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The front desk was very helpful when we had a flat tire and tried to find a store open on Sunday to fix it. The workout room was horrible because much if the equipment was broken. The hot tub was very hot and the pool area stuffy. We did not get breakfast so I can't comment on that.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim30Chip
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Staff were friendly and helpful. Location of room was ideal for easy access to car. Hotel is under remodeling and why we would be put in a room that was not finished I don't understand. Baseboard was missing, no headboards or wall décor. Bathroom door had overspray from the walls. Bathroom stool was very difficult to flush and pop-up stopper for sink did not work properly. Hot tub/spa was most welcoming first night. Second and third it was packed with kids.
Be warned that it is next to an outlet mall if you don't want to lose your wife to shopping. Complimentary breakfast had good selections. I still wish this chain would have at least a fridge in the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dasibeth
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I've been to Gettysburg several times in the past few years visiting family for short periods at a time. With this I have stayed in several hotels or motels around the Gettysburg area. Country Inn & Suites has got to be my favorite. Always clean, friendly employees and reasonably priced rooms. Amenities serve their purpose and rooms are next to top notch. I won't stay anywhere else in the area. If you're in Gettysburg this is the place to be!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Steven N
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I'm a historian in my free time and a retail management professional by day. I come to southern Pennsylvania on a pretty regular basis to work with several of my locations in the area. I've bounced around hotels in the area over several years. I stayed at the Country Inn & Suites for the first time on my last visit. Wow. What an instant and recognizable difference from my other experiences. Don't get me wrong, the other locations I stayed at were nice...and I say nice because they weren't bad, they just weren't as good as what I experienced here. Beautiful lobby and building. Amazing front desk staff and customer service. The room itself was spotless, almost as if I was staying at home in my own bed. I cannot stress what a great living experience I had for the 4 days I was set up here. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a comfortable, beautiful, customer friendly location to set up shop on business or just visiting the historical sites of Gettysburg! My compliments to the locations management and staff! Thank you so much!!

Room Tip: Go with the manager's choice! Excellent!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank itsmecwb
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I chose this hotel because it was the only one I could find in the area that offered a two-room suite set-up. It's clean, and the personnel are helpful and pleasant, but it's kind of a bare-bones place, with minimal furnishings and amenities in the rooms, which are cramped. The towels are thin, but plentiful. The sofa bed is reasonably comfortable. Unfortunately there are no premium cable channels on the TV, nor any pay-per-view movies, but a multiplex is next door, as is an outlet shopping center. Breakfast, which is included in the room price, is the typical waffle machine, cereal, fruit, baked goods set-up--perfectly fine, with decent coffee. I will probably never have occasion to come back to Gettysburg, but if I did, I'd spring for a bit nicer spot.

Room Tip: We chose a fist floor room for convenience and were pleased to find that it was very quiet (although it was a Sunday night, likely a time when the place was fairly empty).
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends