Comfort Suites Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$123
ComfortSuites
Days Inn by Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$78
$76
Sleep Inn and Suites(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$113
Econo Lodge(Gettysburg)
$59
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$107
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$110
$140
$130
AscendHotels
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$122
$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$189
  • Pool
All reviewsoutlet malltgi fridaysfront deskcookiesparking lotgettysburg outletsroom was cleanking suitehot tubcomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distancemake your own wafflesgreat place to staybreakfast staffwould stay here againsofa bedyogurt
Reviewed October 27, 2012

You may be travelling to Gettysburg for a raft of reasons, but there is a good chance that you've come to see the battlefield and historic town. This hotel is a little way outside Gettysburg itself, although close to the National Park visitor centre, part of an outlet mall development just off the US-15.

Unfortunately it appears that there isn't a taxi service in Gettysburg, so if you want to go and eat out in the evening (and have a drink) then you are somewhat limited.

The rooms are large and clean, but a little tired. When I was there there was also a problem with the elevator. The staff were friendly.

Good:
Convenient and easy to find from the US-15
Spacious rooms
Nice staff

Bad:
Not close to the centre of town
Elevator issue

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I recently stayed here during a visit with family in the area. I live on the West Coast, so after my long flight to PA I was exhausted and ready to fall into bed!

Normally the check-in process at hotels is a hassle, and can take a long time-- but not here! This staff was extremely helpful and FAST! I was checked-in and in my room in just a few short minutes! I couldn't believe it. To top it off, the guy checking me in asked where I was from and noticed how tired I looked and upgraded my room for free. I was really shocked at this!

Not only was the staff great, but the rooms were really spacy and comfortable. I didn't even feel like I was at a hotel. It was definitely an experience I could get used to.

I don't make it back often, but when I do I know I'll be back here. They really seemed like they went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable and happy. It was like I was the only person staying there (and believe me, I wasn't!)

Thanks again for the great experience!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel and were more than pleased. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was fabulous and more than enough food. Very reasonable rates. Very very pleased with this place.

Room Tip: get the suite, very nice and roomy
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beth R
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Again this property is super clean-breakfast is quite hearty-beverages, fruit and cookies available 24 hours. Hotel is within walking distance of the outlets- new free bus service to downtown Gettysburg which is only a short distance away

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I spent one night at this in while on vacation. After checking in I found that the room did not have a refrigerator, which the diabetic friend with whom I was travelling needed for his insulin. I asked at the desk if a room with a fridge was available and was given a suite with a fridge with no extra charge for the larger accommodation. Everything was clean and tidy, the beds were comfortable and in the morning the breakfast room provided plenty of choices. Inns in this chain are always good and this one is no exception. The inn is in a quiet location and convenient for visiting the historic sites.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends