“A Gettysburg Must”

Gettysburg Ghost Tours
Ranked #13 of 29 Tours in Gettysburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Candlelit Walking Tours & Ghost Hunting offered every night, all year long. Our tour guides are masters at their craft giving guests an entertaining and education experience. On our Ghost Hunts , Professional Paranormal Investigators will gain you access to haunted abandoned buildings known for their frequent spirit activity. Use all the latest ghost hunting equipment and receive a DVD of the investigation starring You! Look for the Black cat sign of Gettysburg Ghost Tours.
Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

My second Xtreme Ghost Hunt and I am such a huge fan! I can't wait to go back again and join Spooky and her crew. This is the most authentic group I have encountered. Understanding not every single trip is going to produce results. If that were to happen then the skeptic in me would cry "fake". But this group is so amazing they convinced a cynic like myself to go back again. Two pending trips in March and April and I can't wait to do it again.

4  Thank Margie128
Write a ReviewReviews (1,246)
All reviews
in 44 reviews
"spooky"
in 265 reviews

Reviewed December 7, 2014

I purchased a tour for my boyfriend's birthday as part of a surprise escape to Gettysburg. We are both avid horror movie and ghost show fans. This was our first ghost tour and we were very pleased. We had a wonderful experience with Night Monkey and Spooky being our tour guide. We found them to be very professional and take the whole experience very seriously. They were very honest about experiences and about debunking certain situations. We visited two locations and were able to use a variety of equipment. We didn't have any ghosts jump out at us (which I suspected would not happen), but I did get some amazing photos of strange apparitions.

I highly recommend taking a tour with Gettysburg Ghost Tour. When we come back to visit, we will definitely be partaking in another ghost tour! Thanks again, GPA for a wonderful night....it was the highlight of our weekend and was my boyfriend's favorite gift he received!

3  Thank Lorrie B
Reviewed December 5, 2014

Tour guide gave us some great historical information. Tour was not very scary which is ok with me since we had our 12 year old with us. Tour was appropriate for kids and adults.

Reviewed December 3, 2014 via mobile

The group that runs the tours was very serious and professional. We had Night Monkey and Spooky as our guides. They helped us navigate our large, noisy group (the main thing about it I didn't like - they booked more people than they said they would, and they allowed young children to attend when they said they wouldn't), so that we were able to do some actual investigating amidst the other people who were less serious. They seem to actually know what they are doing, and they have a passion for it. Plus, we actually had some personal experiences and that was cool! It was way expensive, but if they follow through and send us our evidence on a cd like they said they would, that will be worth it. All in all a fun night!

2  Thank TheTravelingMama