“Good Stay.”
Review of Super 8 Gettysburg

Super 8 Gettysburg
Ranked #18 of 27 Hotels in Gettysburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Canton, Ohio
Reviewed September 27, 2013

When I booked a Super 8, I didn't anticipate luxury. This property was a very basic, clean property. Suffered a bit from thin walls and floor. Could hear there people walk across the floor upstairs. Breakfast was marginal - not enough seating, so we ate our breakfast in our room. I would stay there again for the price.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Amy R, General Manager at Super 8 Gettysburg, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel during your Gettysburg visit. I am pleased that you were satisfied with our accommodations. We hope to see you in the future.
Hillsboro
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The front desk help was great the room and services were less than fair. If I wanted an experience just like home I would have stayed at home I had to buy a decent pillow to get a god nights sleep

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for the review. I am pleased you found the staff friendly. However could you contact me about the issues you may have had with your room so that I can address them?
Thank you for choosing the Super 8 and I look forward to hearing from you.
Amy Riffey