Sleep Inn and Suites(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$104
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$99
$84
Econo Lodge(Gettysburg)
$59
Days Inn by Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$83
$77
1863 Inn of Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$116
Comfort Suites Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$114
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$161
$119
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$116
$164
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
1,236 results
All reviewswafflesfront deskroom was cleanindoor poolhot tubfree breakfaststay there againfirst floorone night stayparking lotdowntown gettysburgmotelcerealpillowsperkinsmicrowavebattlefield
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stayed here 1 night while traveling to Virginia. The good reviews plus the great price were enough to convince us to stay here. We are not sorry we did. The room was clean and spacious, the bed was comfortable and the Continental breakfast was adequate. The young man working the desk was extremely polite and helpful. We would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank nnj36
Amy R, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Thank you very much. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed January 30, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the better hotels in Gettysburg. It is a couple miles from the center of town however it is right next to the Giant and walmart. And the Giant area is where Camp Letterman was.

With the location out of the way, let me just say those old flower nylon polyester bed spreads should be removed from all hotels as well as the fleece blankets. Thank you Super 8 for seeing that your hotel removed these. You have the nice comforters and the cotton throws that you drapes over the beds are a fine touch. When I say fine I mean classy! The rooms are clean and comfortable.

Your breakfast choices are superb compared to some of the higher priced hotels in the area. I love that the guest can make their own waffles. Nice touch! I do know that it is basic continental breakfast but feel you have provided some nice alternatives that I know others in the area do not.

Your prices can not be beat for the service, breakfast, and quality of the hotel. I have stayed at the H brand hotel in Gettysburg and can tell you breakfast was not included and the price was four times as much as I paid staying with you. the rooms were equal in quality but their service was lacking. In fact, I never saw anyone at the front desk except when I checked in.

We stayed in a two queen bed room the many times we have stayed with you. The rooms all had a microwave and fridge. Not sure if all your rooms do but it was nice to be able to have this. Other hotels in the area do not offer these as a standard. I believe you do. The sink is outside of the bathroom which I love. And being able to open the window was nice. I like to have cold air when I sleep and was very happy!

To anyone traveling to Gettysburg who wants a bargain hotel about 3 miles from the center of town this is a perfect place. There is several restaurants within walking distance, a gas station, fast food chains and department stores. It's much quieter then staying in the center of town. If you don't mind driving a couple miles it is perfect. I was very impressed. I love that camp letterman is right next door as well even though it is now a parking lot.

It's definitely great for someone with a family and I will be staying here again soon. We travel to Gettysburg about twice a month and have stayed at many places. Most of them have been a disappointment, when I find a place I like I try to stay there however booking at the last minute doesn't always get you what you want. This is why we have tried so many locations. I would book ahead if it is possible because surprisingly even in the winter the nice places book very quickly.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank susu2

Thank you very much for all the positive feedback and the amazing review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay not only at our hotel but at Gettysburg. We sincerely hope that the next time you are in town we can accommodate your family. Hope to see you soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The room was clean. The cleaning people should look under the skirt of the bed to get food etc that may have made is way there by previous occupants. The egg and meat was removed from the breakfast. This was a disappointment. As a result, we just went out to eat someplace else. WHEN THE ROOMS ARE $375 THIS SUMMER FOR THE 150TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE GETTYSBURG BATTLE, WILL YOU RESORE THE BREAKFAST (MEAT AND EGGS) SINCE YOU WILL BE MAKING A TRAMEDIOUS PROFFIT (PROFFITEERING) ?

Room Tip: Find a place for breakfast close by.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Amy R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for your review. Our breakfast has changed to meet the Super 8 Brand Standard. I apologize that you were not satisfied with the changes. As you mentioned, yes some people do opt to go out for breakfast, which it just so happens that Perkins is right in front of us. Otherwise, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us for the most part.