Clean comfortable, perfect base to tour the historical sites of the war of independance. There is a bus tour that picks up from the hotel this is well worth taking because from the bus you can see a lot more.
Also make sure you go to the square at night grab a table outside the restaurant and watch the posers cruise by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Super 8 of Gettysburg, PA. We are conveniently located exactly one mile from the center of Gettysburg and two miles from the battlefields and the related attractions. We are positioned closely to the crossroads of US Rt 30 and US Rt 15, directly behind Perkins Restuarant. On your next visit to Gettysburg, please come stay with the Super 8 and enjoy our SuperStart breakfast, free wireless internet, and indoor pool/spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Gettysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Gettysburg Hotel Gettysburg
- Holiday Inn Gettysburg
- Super Eight Gettysburg
- Gettysburg Holiday Inn Express
- Gettysburg Super Eight
- Gettysburg Super 8