“Good”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 135 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 29, 2013

What can you say about TGI Fridays...think they are all the same...food was better than average, atmosphere was the same...they generally are the same...good food, good atmosphere...etc.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We eat at this Fridays when ever we are in area and I must say that for the most part the service is always very good and the food is what it is good not great we sit in the bar most of the time and the bartenders are great with great service

Reviewed March 25, 2013

but great service on a very crowded night! Typical TGI fare, terrific waitress who made sure we were taken care of.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I am not one to complain, but I've had enough. Everytime I go to this T.G.I Friday's it is nothing but a disappointment. The service is horrendous (if you can even call it service) and the food is even worse, whether I eat inside or get takeout. My dad has brought me take out from T.G.I Friday's quite a few times and each time it gets worse. I get the Jack Daniel's Flat Iron Steak (DO NOT ORDER THIS) with mashed potatoes, and broccoli. By the time I get the food it's basically just a big pile of mush, which is disgusting in itself. The "broccoli" is either too soft or too hard and has absolutely no flavor. It is just steamed broccoli...no butter, salt, spices...NOTHING. The mashed potatoes are actually a decent flavor. The steak is gross. It is way too chewy and sinewy. If I order medium rare the thing is bleeding. If I order medium it's a rock. I just can't win. The steak has absolutely no flavor, unless you put the sauce that they're supposed to give you, but usually don't, on top of the steak. I've been getting the same meal for about 7 years now and this is the only T.G.I Friday's that I have a problem with. Also, please get new containers for take out. (Not that i will get food from there ever again) Everytime I get the food back home or to work, which is 5 min away, it has leaked all along the inside of the bag. Every single time I go to take it out it either ruins my sleeves of my shirt or jacket, or it spills onto the floor or table. The box also seems to leak from the bottom. I also read from an ex employee that they do not take care of the restaurant or give a crap about the customers or hygiene of the restaurant....SCARY. The employee said that there is mold in the fridge and that she has seen green steak and managers changing old labels to new ones on expired food, which makes sense since I feel ill after everytime I eat there. Unnacceptable if you ask me. Would not recommend it!

1  Thank Lex93
Reviewed February 5, 2013

There didn't appear to be many restaurants in the area and that may been part of the problem. They seemed understaffed and after waitng a really long time for a table and what seemed like even longer for service and food was just okay.