“Carlos is great!”
Review of El Costeno

El Costeno
Ranked #55 of 132 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This restaurant has recently moved from 51 West street in Gettysburg to York Street.
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate dinner here during our first night in Gettysburg. Definitely recommend sitting outside if it's nice out. The queso was amazing! Carlos was a great server who spent time talking with us about what to do during our stay. I would go back in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Claire M

Reviewed July 18, 2014

As a local and a foodie, there is only one place where I know I will get a good meal in this tourist town - El Costeno. The best thing to order is the Popeye burrito (chicken, spinach, mushrooms and cheese) or the steak burrito. The outside seating is fabulous. If you drink alcohol, a meal here is most reasonably priced as you can bring your own beer, wine, or Margaritas.

1  Thank SallyPuddin
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We love eating here! The service is great and the food is excellent! The atmosphere is great! You can bring your own bottle of wine!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Service was good and quick. Outdoor seating was pleasant. Food was just OK. We ordered the beef Chimachangas and the cheese enchiladas. Neither was great. And they were out of FLAN.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Recently sampled some of the best carnitas I have ever had. The homemade salsa and chicken dishes were wonderful. Outdoor seating made it even better.