“Great Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Gettysburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you want to capture your family's precious vacation or get striking Civil War images , Victorian Photography Studio can make it happen with our extensive Civil War Wardrobe . You can count on us to deliver what we promise. -We offer 19th century Wet-Plate photography with a short hisory lesson on how the process was done. -We also offer the less expensive modern Digital photography.and Now you can rent Civil War clothing for any occasion.Come on in and see some 19th century cameras and props.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Palm Coast, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

This apartment is a great value. It is located in the center of Gettysburg and within walking distance of a lot of the museums and restaurants. The owners were very friendly and helpful. There is a nice backyard area with a great gas grill and two nice tables. The only complaint I had was the weakness of the wireless service.

m
4 attraction reviews
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Next to the Battlefield tour this was my favorite experience we had in Gettysburg. The owners are very friendly, polite and knowledgeable. The pictures we had taken are a wonderful keepsake. I enjoyed my experience at this studio immensely. I would definitely recommend having your pictures taken at Victorian Photography Studio. Wonderful! Do make a reservation in advance. They were completely booked the day we visited. I booked about 1 1/2 wks before our trip and did not have any problems. The length of time it takes depends on your package. We had a digital pic taken and it probably took a little over a half hour and our pics were ready in 20 mins. Just do it. You will be glad you did.

Stafford, Virginia
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Amazing Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We loved this place. The owners treated us great and gave us tons of recomendations for in town. Our 2 girls loved getting dressed and having our picture done. The costumes they had for our entire family were amazing. We will for sure be coming back here.

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We had so much fun doing a family portrait. MOST IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW IS MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. Don't be disappointed if you just walk in and they can't take you, this isn't their fault, it's lack of planning on your part if you don't make an appointment. I knew my 6 year old wouldn't be able to sit still for wet plate so we opted for the digital. It only took a few minutes for my daughter and I to get dressed and have our hair done, when we came out my husband and son were ready for us. They take the time to thoughtfully pose you and coordinate outfits so that everything comes out perfect. Thanks for a family portrait I'll cherish forever!

1 Thank b_perigo
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Price and Good Quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Very good service at a very good price. Look for coupons to improve the value. If you arrive at off times, there is no wait and you can walk out with your photos is 20 minutes!

1 Thank DaleB9120