“Perfect for a historical trip!”

Victorian Photography Studio
Ranked #1 of 8 Fun & Games in Gettysburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Whether you want to capture your family's precious vacation or get striking Civil War images , Victorian Photography Studio can make it happen with our extensive Civil War Wardrobe . You can count on us to deliver what we promise. -We offer 19th century Wet-Plate photography with a short hisory lesson on how the process was done. -We also offer the less expensive modern Digital photography.and Now you can rent Civil War clothing for any occasion.Come on in and see some 19th century cameras and props.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Made a reservation online, and was welcomed by the staff when we came. We asked for a small group photo even though we didnt reserve one (reservations were for couples) and they were able to accommodate us during one of the busiest weeks in recent history.
Costumes were accurate and awesome, photos came out totally legit looking, and the prices were very reasonable. So much fun, a definite must do for your trip to Gettysburg.

There are newer reviews for Victorian Photography Studio

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

This place was so great! They were extremely nice. It was so much fun to get dressed up in the civil era clothes. We had a lot of people and they were very patient with us. I would absolutely recommend this place to all. Great job! Thanks for an amazing momento from Gettysburg.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The staff was so friendly and just great to us and made it a fun time. We couldn't stop smiling and laughing after we left. Seeing each other all dressed up was a riot! Great people, fair price and a great experience

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The Victorian Photography studio was a wonderful experience for the entire family. All three of my girls (ages, 9, 10, and 11) as well as my husband and myself, enjoyed dressing up in the period clothes. The photographer Tish, her husband and her young assistant were all very professional, friendly and absolutely fabulous to deal with. There is not one negative thing I can say about the entire experience- from start to finish was amazing. I loved how my daughters' hair looked so much I even bought the hair accessory Tish used. (A local woman makes them and they are available for purchase) We had a great time and considered it an added bonus to be able to bring home a beautiful picture to remind us of our trip to Gettysburg!

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We went here because of the #1 ranking in tripadvisor. The employees know about the rating (yeh! said the photographer when I asked about the rating) and are very proud of the rating.

Back to the review - it was myself and my two boys. They made the experience fun and it was the perfect ending to a day at Gettysburg. I was very happy with the product and price/value. Keep up the great work and congrats!